October 11, 2008

Bridal Showers.

Bridal shower in Logan given by Kierstin! So fun!


My mom and I

All the girls at the shower

Bridal Shower in Layton, given by Jessica

Some of the gifts

Anna gave me another shower in Logan

So for the past little while I have had some amazing bridal showers that were SOO fun! Alex and I were so happy and grateful for all of the people who through them for us. I just wanted to say thanks to Kierstin, My mother in law and sister in law Shonagh and Kristine, Cindy and My mom, Jessica, all the wonderful people at Drivers Central and finally Anna! I love you all!!

2 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

YEAHHH Danielle!! I'm so excited about your blog and Im so excited for you guys that its coming up so so quick!! Congrats! I am excited to see pictures!!

The Hansen's said...

Danielle!!! I am so glad you have a blog and can't wait to see you on Friday!!! How are you feeling??? Si[er excited???