The way to the kitchen & dinning room
The dinning room
View of the kitchen from the dinning roomOkay so Alex is currently living in our home until I can move in too. Needless to say I can't wait to live there. In the meantime we decided not to decorate yet until we are married. So the pictures of the rooms are all bare with nothing in them. But we absolutely LOVE our town home!! It's perfect for us! We bought a bed, washer and dryer and cute couches other then that there is literally nothing in our house except a lot of love! Hopefully soon we are getting a black high table for the dining room, a coffee table and side tables for the living room and of course decorations. Enjoy!



2 comments:
Cute!!!! I am sure you will have in decorated all cute in no time! We love our town home too! How big is yours? It will be perfect for you two!!!
I love it!! Love the couches! Its going to look great. i love decorating! it was the best part! Although get all the decorations that you could think that you could ever want right now because when you get married you totally are like savin ever penny just to be on the safe side! Where is it at!?
Post a Comment