January 24, 2010

Family Pictures

Back in November my friend Ciara took our family pictures! And I took some of her family too! We did them mostly for our Christmas card and for fun! I was only 5 months at the time, which would explain the small belly. But we had a lot of fun taking pictures of each others families! Alex was such a great sport too, even though pictures are not his favorite thing to do :). I think we will always do family pictures every year! I'm very happy how they turned out! Thanks Ciara!

I love this one!


15 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

so cute. You look beautiful.

Lauren Rawlings said...

Danielle, how do you look so cute even when you are pregnant? Holy crap girl, you are so gorgeous. Alex is one lucky man.

Unknown said...

Aw, what a cute little family!

The Parks' said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are gorgeous!! Love the pictures!! Can't wait to meet baby Davis :)

becky rigby said...

Super cute Danielle! I hardly recognized you without the baby bump. =) Were these taken on 25th street in Ogden?

Kristine said...

I like that last one a ton too!

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

Can I just say that I love your style! I seriously need you to come shopping with me. Love your family pictures!!

Michelle said...

You two should seriously be models :)! Sooooo cute!!! Love them all!

Noel Dangerfield said...

LOVE these pics! Ciara always does an amazing job! By the way, I was looking through my blog and on one of my posts you commented about our son being a total mix of the blonde dad with the dark hair mom, hehe, and I was like: That's you guys now!! It will be so fun to see what your baby looks like! I'm sure he will be ADORABLE! Considering the parents! :)

Kristin and Dan said...

I LOVE your pictures! All of them turned out perfect - you are so photogenic!

Tara said...

Danielle, I'm SaDee's sister. I wanted to tell you I'm so very sorry about your loss. My heart hurts so much right now for you and for your family. I'm also pregnant and just found out baby will have a very serious heart defect at birth and will need open heart surgery shortly after birth. Motherhood is such a hard thing and sometimes we just don't understand why these things happen. There are many days I feel like that. I hope that each day gets a little easier for you. Much Love!

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,

You may find this post a bit creepy, but I hope you don't! Ha ha You don't really know me but I met you on the bus at USU and we were both engaged at the time, planning a wedding in the SLC temple and having our luncheon's at the Lion House. Well that night in my apartment, my roommate was looking at your facebook page and I was like "Hey, I just met that girl today." Then just last week, I went to go watch my husband play church b-ball and I walked in and you were there watching your husband play in the game before. Apparently we've both moved to Ogden. I didn't say anything because it was like a year and a half ago that I met you and I figured you wouldn't know who I was. Well, I was sitting at work, really bored, and looking at blogs. I clicked on Jessica and Cam's page (I used to work with Jessica) and was viewing their friends. I clicked on your link, not knowing who Alex and Danielle were and there were you again! Ha ha RANDOM! Anyway I just wanted to share that little story with you. You and your hubby are so cute together! And again, I promise I'm not a creeper! :)

CHS officers said...

Danielle, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You and Alex are like models! Brit showed me your blog the other night, hope you don't mind if I follow along :) Much love!

Casey and Amy said...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know Casey and I are thinking of you, and our prayers are with you, may you find comfort at this time.

Anonymous said...

hey you! did you have the baby yet???????????????????????? im going stir crazy here bc i havent heard anything! please let me know missy!!! love you! hope everything is okay! danielle