*****Girls Night Out: Eclipse.I LOVE these girls! We all know each other from various ways (being neighbors, going to high school together, friends of friends) and its so great! Shaylee is my next door neighbor and now good friend, Jamie is neighbors with Courtney! Our husbands get along well and like to go golfing together so we go shopping and to movies! I love it, its the perfect setup! After the movie we went to Red Mango, and had such a fun night!

*****The Adams' Cabin.Courtney and Mike have a cabin in Layton that is so cute! We had a BBQ, rode horses and finished the night with smores! It was so fun and cool that they have that land so close! We love hanging out with these guys!

I was a little scared at first, but then I got used to it! SO fun!

Shaylee and I! Thanks for the fun night!!
Shaylee and I! Thanks for the fun night!!
*****
Palisaides: Davis Family Camping Trip.Every year the Davis' go camping to Palisaides. Its something we all look forward to! We love spending time together as a family! I love my inlaws so much! The place is perfect for all out door activities! And we kept ourselves busy by...
Palisaides: Davis Family Camping Trip.Every year the Davis' go camping to Palisaides. Its something we all look forward to! We love spending time together as a family! I love my inlaws so much! The place is perfect for all out door activities! And we kept ourselves busy by...
***Playing with our nephews and niece! We found lots of fish, and frogs that we tried to get with the boys. We flew kits, skiped rocks and played football! And with Aria we just played with her, she is very cute! They all are!
***We Swam! The water was a little cold, so we didn't stay in long but it was still fun seeing how long we could all last!
****We fished! Lots of fishing. I think its fun, when you get one! ha But I actually caught one small one this year! Alex caught some as well! It was fairly successful!
****Enjoyed family time!!
****We read books! My mother in law and I read during a huge windstorm which explains the hair ha! And then in the second picture you can see my sister in law Rachelle and I reading while Alex, Jan and Steven fished! We ended up talking more then reading but thats okay with us, its more fun anyway!
***We relaxed and enjoyed time together! I love going on trips with Alex, he is so adventurous and so fun to be around! I love it!
***We watched Fireworks on the 4th of July! In front of the Manti Temple!!
The whole family! I love them all so much!
We Love our Family! This year was so much fun, can't wait for next year!
*****
Bee's Games.I am so proud of Alex. He has learned so much from his internship with the Bee's and I know he will make a great Althletic Trainer very soon!! But until then we enjoyed some more games! Love baseball!

Jamie, me and Shaylee at another game!


*****
Jamie, me and Shaylee at another game!
*****
Girls Night.All of us wives got together for a fun girls night. We went to Zeppes, a very good place to eat and then finshed the night with some funky bowling! One of the girls brought a funny list of things to do while you bowl. We definitely enjoyed ourselves!

*****
Weber State Fireworks.This year we went to the WSU fireworks with our friends! We played games and ate way too many treats. We also walked around to find our other friends and ran into several other people too! The place was crawling with people!


*****
Weber State Fireworks.This year we went to the WSU fireworks with our friends! We played games and ate way too many treats. We also walked around to find our other friends and ran into several other people too! The place was crawling with people!
*****
July 24th: Bee's game with the Doyle's.
July 24th: Bee's game with the Doyle's.
We love the Doyles. They are some of our very best friends from Logan. Anna and I had it perfect in Logan. We were/are best friends, visiting teacher companions, on enrichment committee, lived 1 mile apart and both of our husbands were on the USU baseball team! Needless to say, I love this girl! We had so much fun talking while Ryan, Anna's husband watched the game, and Alex was in the dugout. She is such a sweet girl and wonderful friend. I am so glad they were able to come spend time with us and make the trip from Logan!
Alex was able to get us down through the dugout to watch the fireworks on the grass! It was so cool to walk underneath the stadium and see where the players go! Thanks babe!
Have a great day!!
3 comments:
You guys have had such a fun summer! I think we have been to that farm in Layton. Does he have a brother named John Adams? That's where we had our ward campout!
I love all of the activities you guys do and that you're close to your families! That's seriously so awesome. And congrats on the new job!! How exciting!
I love catching up with these posts! Palisades was a blast! I promise I was there even though it doesn't look like it! lol
Post a Comment