******
Park City.We got an awesome opportunity to stay at Alex's parents time share in Park City at the Summit Watch Marriott! It is such a beautiful hotel! And we had a blast.....
The hotel in right on Main street which is the perfect spot to go exploring and shopping!
Where we stayed!

Park City.We got an awesome opportunity to stay at Alex's parents time share in Park City at the Summit Watch Marriott! It is such a beautiful hotel! And we had a blast.....
The hotel in right on Main street which is the perfect spot to go exploring and shopping!
Where we stayed!
We invited friends to stay with us and we enjoyed some......*dinner
The Adam's, the Stoker's, the Miller's and us
The Adam's, the Stoker's, the Miller's and us
And *playing! My brother in law and his wife Kristine stayed one night with us too and we had so much fun! We shopped the outlets, went to dinner, watched the World Cup and played around the hotel! And it just so happened that Kristine and I had similar pj's and we had a blast with it, ha as you can tell!
*****
Father's Day.
Father's Day.
My husband Alex is amazing. He is so encouraging, thoughtful and dedicated to everything he does. And most importantly he love his family. I am so thankful for all that he does for me. He is such a wonderful husband and father and I am honored to be his wife. I love him so much.
For his father's day gift, I made him a yummy cake and attempted to write "happy father day" with strawberries on the cake. Ha but he loved it!
My dad is so special to me. He has always encouraged me to do whatever makes me happy. He has been so supportive with school, and all the other choices I have made. I know that he is proud of me and that he cares about me so much. I love that he is such a hard worker and would do anything for his family. He is so special. I love that we both love country music(no one else in my family does) He is so cute, love him! And I love that lately he dresses like a cowboy ha!

My father in law is so great! I love this picture because it says it all, the Davis' are such a fun family! They are all so close and love getting together. Jan is such a good person. He supports everything Alex does and is so proud of him. Both Jan and Shonagh have made sure to make it to every single thing Alex is involved in. They've come to so many USU baseball games to watch Alex, to Bee's games and to all the other things we do. He is so encouraging and is constantly a good example to us. I am so grateful to have him as my father in-law, I wouldn't have it any other way!
******
Pleasant Grove's-Strawberry Day's.
We love PG, its such a great place. Every year Alex looks forward to going to his home town and celebrating these fun days! We went to the Rodeo but didn't make it to the parade this year, but we had a lot of fun meeting up with old friends.


*****
Davis Family Golf Tournament.We attended the annual tournament and had a great time! I didn't golf as much this year but Lindsey, Alex's little sister and I rode along and had fun our own way. I love going and just enjoying the day with family. Not to mention our team won this year!!
Davis Family Golf Tournament.We attended the annual tournament and had a great time! I didn't golf as much this year but Lindsey, Alex's little sister and I rode along and had fun our own way. I love going and just enjoying the day with family. Not to mention our team won this year!!
Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE smores! They are my favorite! We went to the Barlow's on a Sunday night and played games and enjoyed this great treat! Such a fun night!

*******
Nephew's Baseball game.We were able to see one of Blaizes baseball games and we loved it. He is such a cute little boy and we can't get enough of him! Alex's brother Steven is the coach of their team. We have the cutest nephews!
Nephew's Baseball game.We were able to see one of Blaizes baseball games and we loved it. He is such a cute little boy and we can't get enough of him! Alex's brother Steven is the coach of their team. We have the cutest nephews!
Alex is SOO cute with them!
Part 5 to come....

6 comments:
So fun girl! Who doesn't love shopping!? I can't wait till I can shop for cute clothes again. You are looking mighty fine!! ;)
So many fun times! I love reading your blog and staying up to date on what's going on with the Davis' :) Hope to see you tomorrow at Chelsea's!
i love the picture of you and kristine! i'm sad i missed out on strawberry days this year, maybe next year :(
I thought those strawberries were bacon.
That picture of you two with Drew in the back made me lol out loud.
And I like these posts.
looooove you.
I miss seeing pictures of all of us hanging out! You guys just need to move back up here. We are way more fun then your friends there ;) Ask Nick Miller if he remembers me...we went to elementary together. Tell him my mom is Mrs. Taylor. Can we play SOON please?!?
What cute pictures!!! You are just too dang beautiful :)! Looks like you guys have been having TONS of fun!! It was so fun seeing you and hanging out with the girls last night! We need to play again soon!
Post a Comment