****
Celebrated Chelsea's birthday at Red Robin! She is so cute and such a good friend of mine! We love hanging out with these guys!
Celebrated Chelsea's birthday at Red Robin! She is so cute and such a good friend of mine! We love hanging out with these guys!
****
Celebrated Jake's surprise birthday at Nicklecaid! Nicole did a great job at pulling it off and we all had a blast playing games!
*****
Celebrated Mother's day with my wonderful Mom and family at Texas Roadhouse. My mom is the most kind hearted person I've ever met. I hope to be just like her when I have children of my own. She is amazing. And absolutely gorgeous!
We made cute watch band bracelets together for part of her present and went shopping for clothes. While we were shopping I saw the cutest necklace. She noticed how much I liked it and the next day she had it for me! (its the one I'm wearing in the top picture)
We made cute watch band bracelets together for part of her present and went shopping for clothes. While we were shopping I saw the cutest necklace. She noticed how much I liked it and the next day she had it for me! (its the one I'm wearing in the top picture)
My sweet husband made sure to recognize that I
am/was a mother and he surprised me with pretty flowers and wished me a happy mothers day. Alex is so****
Married student ward BBQ at Brother Austin's house. We loved our ward. It was perfect! The ward was huge and full of young couples just like us. We miss it SO much. But we were so very fortunate to have met so many great couples that we still hang out with all of the time, they've become some of our best friends.
****
Went to Lindsey's graduation! She did it! We love Lindsey, she is Alex's only sister and she is so cute! We stayed the night at his parents the night before since it's quite the drive. I got to do her hair in the morning and help her get ready, it was great! We are very proud of her and are excited for her to attend Dixie this year! We'll miss her like crazy!
Went to Lindsey's graduation! She did it! We love Lindsey, she is Alex's only sister and she is so cute! We stayed the night at his parents the night before since it's quite the drive. I got to do her hair in the morning and help her get ready, it was great! We are very proud of her and are excited for her to attend Dixie this year! We'll miss her like crazy!
****
Vacationed in St. George. We love this place, it's a good quick vacation spot. We went with my inlaws and stayed in a nice summer house.
We played games, went to dinner, shopped, swam, visited friends and relaxed and had a BLAST!

Vacationed in St. George. We love this place, it's a good quick vacation spot. We went with my inlaws and stayed in a nice summer house.
We played games, went to dinner, shopped, swam, visited friends and relaxed and had a BLAST!
Some of the family
6 comments:
Love all the fun you guys are/have had! Glad we got to be with you guys for some of it too! Alex IS a sweetie. What a sweet thing to do.
I am loving all of these blogging updates :) Looks like you guys have been having lots and lots of fun! I love love love the necklace your mom got you. Tell Alex it is not a LEI and was totally worth every penny she spent haha.
Yea for a new post! We have loved spending time with you guys. We need to get together more before the summer passes us by! We hope you guys are doing well!
So many fun things and cute pictures! You are beautiful! I've never met your Mom, she's way cute! I'll be looking forward to your next post :)!
You guys do so many fun things! And can you please come be my personal stylist?! You look so gorgeous and classy and feminine in every picture!:)
Um...Danielle? I found you! Oh I have been waiting for this day...I miss you lots.
xoxo
Shanae
Post a Comment