December 12, 2010

Family Pictures-Preview.

More to come...thanks to Ciara Richardson, one of my best friends from high school. We had a great time!



9 comments:

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

so Cute! I cant wait to see more!

Unknown said...

You guys are studs!! :D Love these!

Ninjas said...

BEAUTIFUL! You look awesome Danielle! Ciara is great too!

anna said...

seriously im obsessed with these! you two are GORGEOUS! i can't wait to see you in like 2 weeks!!!!

Shaylee said...

So cute.

becky rigby said...

You two could be models! I can hardly wait to see the rest.

I'm bummed I won't see you at the boys basketball games anymore, at least I can still blog stalk you. =)

Adam and Jamie said...

These are beautiful. I love them!

chelsea said...

Love the pictures and love finding new blogs :) So I didn't realize you guys know Tyler and Whitney Lynch.. she is one of my best friends and your name came up at a Christmas party the other day (when talking about where Nick works). And congrats on finishing school, isn't it the best feeling...

Michelle said...

So So cute!!!!