December 9, 2010

College. Job. Graduation!

Today (Wednesday) marks the beginning of the end. That's right only 1 week left of school for me for FOREVER! I couldn't be more excited, scared, hopeful and happy! It's been a great 4 years, lots has happened and it is time for it to end. I have loved Utah State, it truly is the best school! We heart USU! I wouldn't change a thing, and am so glad I made the decision to finish! It's so worth it!

Unfortunately do to budget cuts they no longer hold December ceremonies so I'll have to wait till Spring to walk....but I'm okay with that! It will be warmer and Alex and I will walk/graduate in the same month! So great! We have realized over the years that we are extremely blessed to be able to go to such good schools and finish our degrees. I love my new job, and feel like I made it to the goal, a career! It is so wonderful and I thoroughly enjoy working in finance for such a great company!


In the mean time my sweet husband is onto his last semester of his Masters!!! For his degree he has been set up to do several clinicals all of which he has loved.....it started with the Salt Lake Bees, then the Weber State football team, then North Ridge high school and then assisting with a family practice physician at the Layton clinic. He is a busy boy! And is loving it. He has had some really awesome experiences while he has been rotating clinicals and traveling with the team! Take a look....

His first trip with Weber State football team was to Montana, then he went on the big trip to Texas Tech! He had such a great time traveling, eating like a king, and being a trainer!


Pretending like they're cool. ha.
 They're legit.

Trainers! (well almost)




We bleed blue and sometimes purple too.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty awesome!!! Congrats on being done with school :D. That's got to be so exciting!

Kristine said...

Congrats!! So excited for you guys! So many awesome things!

Lindsey said...

Holy Crap I cannot wait until I can say this too! You guys rock.

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Congrats! It is the best feeling in the world isn't it? I am excited for you two!

anna said...

what are you talking about...you only bleed blue :) aggis 4 life!!!! hahahahaha

Katie said...

Congrats! Being done with school is such a good feeling!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you only have one week left! It is the best feeling to realize that you never have to do homework or take a test again! We bleed blue (GO AGGIES!) and purple in our house too. It's the best mix :)