November 27, 2010

Halloween!


Costume total: $36 dollars..not bad!
Wow. Where does the time go. Seriously I am so busy these days! I thought I'd do a quick post about Halloween since it's Christmas time ha! Still need to blog about our wonderful Anniversary! Anyway we love dressing up. We have done it every year that we have been together and look forward to it! This year we went to Bree & Tyler's home for a fun Murder Mystery party! Bree sent out invites with the 50's theme and characters attached to it. Alex was a business manager of a large company and I was the daughter of a rich family and we were both part of the killers ha. It was so much fun, and we loved it! Our friends are so great! Thanks again!
The Hosts
 





Yay for Halloween!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

That looks like so much fun! You two looked so cute! Good job! You two always do such a great job on Halloween with your costumes! Were either of you the killer, or were you clean? :)

Katie said...

Fun party! Love the glasses!

Kristin and Dan said...

I love all of the costumes!! What a fun idea!