is a very exciting thing. can't really explain how happy it makes me just thinking about all the memories that will be created there. it's the first house our kids will grow up in, first christmas, first time we'll have a real yard, first time it will really be ours, and first time making our house into a home. i know it sounds cheesy but i have looked forward to this day for so long! i feel incredibly blessed that we are able to buy.
after looking at several builders and areas, we found the perfect one! the neighborhood seems to be just what we were looking for. it is full of landscaped walking trails, tennis and basketball courts, new church and beautiful homes. my friend from high school, Kiley & husband live there and love it. she has been so nice to show us around and give us tips on our home! this is where we've wanted to be all along, right in Utah county. i couldn't have asked for a better situation.
alex has been very patient during this process. i tend to change my mind a lot and somehow he is always grounded and see's a much bigger picture then i do. he has been so understanding and willing to let me get a few things that i want for a house, while on a budget of course :). i am so glad to have his maturity. we are both realizing this is such a fun time and we can't wait to be in our new home.
here are a few pictures from the design center, my favorite part of this process!
| Our Cabinets |
| paint, flooring and counter top samples |
| 2 panel, V-groove doors through out the house! i am so excited about these! |
| Outside of the house: stucco and rock. i actually chose a lighter color for the stucco then what's pictured. |
Now we wait!
6 comments:
Danielle!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see it! I'm in love with the doors too! I wish our home had those kind...isn't it funny how excited we get about doors and paint, and 5 years ago we could have cared less! I love growing up, it's so fun to see what life brings, and I'm really so so happy for you!
I love it all! I can't wait to see the finished house! Between the beautiful cabinets, flooring, and paint color, and your fabulous decorating style, your home will be absolutely gorgeous!
How exciting! It all looks beautiful, can't wait to see the finished product!
love it all! you are going to have THE cutest house! we need to get together now you are close! :)
I am so jealous! It will be gorgeous I am sure. We'll defiantly have to come down and see it! I agree with you and Anna on the doors too! Glad all is going well for you guys. We sure do miss you!
That's SO exciting! Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment