Glad you enjoyed conference :) I always do! That's so exciting that you're going to have a brand new home of your own soon! You look so cute in your birthday pics!
and now it is all sheetrocked and ready to go! i still am seriously so happy for you guys and so glad you were able to come down and spend time with us! I had a blast and it was MUCH needed girl time...so thank you! i love yoouuuu!!!!
3 comments:
Glad you enjoyed conference :) I always do! That's so exciting that you're going to have a brand new home of your own soon! You look so cute in your birthday pics!
and now it is all sheetrocked and ready to go! i still am seriously so happy for you guys and so glad you were able to come down and spend time with us! I had a blast and it was MUCH needed girl time...so thank you! i love yoouuuu!!!!
I wonder just how close you'll be living to Aria's birth grandparents?
Post a Comment