November 23, 2008

Ciara's Baby Shower.

Sadee, Jessica, Ciara, me, Brandi and Shaylee!!


The CUTE mom to be...

On Saturday Alex and I left Pleasant Grove to Layton for Ciara's baby shower! She is only 8 weeks away from her due date! SO exciting! Brandi gave the shower and it was so cute. We had so much fun, and always do when we all get together. During the shower my husband and Ciara's husband Brett went to a movie to avoid the party. ha When they got back we all stayed at Brandi's and watched Cassino Royal. Such a good weekend.

On Sunday, I got my first calling...Enrichement Committee! I'm so excited for this calling because I LOVE doing crafts and because one of our best friends Anna Doyle is the advisor. It will be so much fun. We are so HAPPY to be in a married student ward, its so much fun!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Congrats on the new calling! I bet you will do awesome at it!