

Alex and I have been at Utah State now for 3 years. And if you don't know about USU's basketball team...they're amazing! The fans are so loud and get way into the game. This is one aspect to this university that we LOVE. The games are SO fun! When we were first dating we always went to the basketball games together. That traditon has held true through the past 2 years. We always go with our best friends, the Doyles, the Freemans and the rest of the group! Friday night we went yet again with Anna and Ryan. After the game we went to Wingers(another tradition) and had our same usual meals! We had such a good night!

3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys like it so much there. Always great to have awesome memories!
Love your blog Danielle! You and Alex look so happy. I am glad for you! Congrats on the wedding! Kaitlyn
Hi Danielle, thanks about the comment about my blog :) Mark and I will be will here for awhile. We love it here so much! At least 2 more years, because I am going to school maybe longer I don't really know.... xoxox
Post a Comment