Different angle of front room
Our kitchenWe have finally decorated!! After we opened all of our wedding gifts, went to Target 4 times, bed bath 3 times and Walmart...we have a real home! Ha we are so happy, it makes such a difference to have our house on its way to being finished. We still have to finish the dinning room and our bedroom. I'll post those later. Alex and I were like little kids, we opened up everything and set it up that night! We also found dishes that match our colors perfectly! I can't wait for the kitchen table and bed spread! Let me know what you think!

.jpg)
5 comments:
Danielle, I just love love love love it! I couldnt tell you enough! It is gorgeous. YOu have about the same colors as me but I threw a sage green sorta color into the mix! It looks so great..I think we have the same crock pot!! what were you making because any crock pot recipe, I need!! Couldnt live without it! Where are you guys living by the way!?
It's so cute! I love how you have decorated. I really like your decorating styles in general. Can't wait to see it! We'll be up to visit soon enough.
Way cute! You guys are on the ball. We have lived in our house for over a year and I have NOTHING on the walls! ha ha It looks awesome!
Looks great! I wish I could say I'll come up and see it soon, but I don't enter Logan between Nov. 1 - April 15th. It's too cold! We need to play!
Your house is so cute!!!
Post a Comment