
Along with the Christmas festivities...we took our picture for our Christmas card! We had our friend Tera take it for us, and she did such a good job!! We are Really happy with the photos! I am going to finish the cards this week and send them out! Thanks Tera!




December 7, 2008
Christmas Photos and tree!
The holldays are here, and we have a tree! Alex and I couldn't decide for awhile whether or not to get a real tree or an artificial tree. The decision was finally made....artificial it is! And we LOVE it! We spent a Sunday evening putting it together and added other decorations around our house. Its not complete, but is a great start. We love having the tree in our home to remind us of Christmas and the Christmas spirit! This is our FAVORITE time of year, as I'm sure it is for everyone else. We feel so blessed and are looking forward to the time that we are going to spend with our families and the rest of the festivities that December has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pics! Can't wait to see the card!
You guys are hot.
And I love your tree! (especially the topper!)
You are so gorgeous! Sorry Alex I am talking about Danelle! Your Christmas picts are so cute, all they need is a little baby in them..haha just kidding!
Brooke
your pictures are stinkin cute.
so remember that jewelry party i was telling you about? well it's tomorrow night (wed) and you should totally come with any friends you want to bring along. the girl who throws them is bringing some dang cute jewelry and clothes and everything is discounted. perfect for christmas shopping! anyway, the address is 74 Hampton Rd (1800 N 230 W) and it's from 6-8 pm. let me know if you're interested!
Thanks! We love our table. It is a counter height one too. There is a better picture kinda on an older post about Halloween with my decorations if you want to look. We got it at R.C. Willey when we got married. I am sure they have lots and maybe even the same one. It is nice because it has the leaf to make it bigger when we have people over to eat. I would check it out. My brother and sis in law also just bought one from there that is brown. Your place looks cute! It takes forever to get everyting put together but it looks like you guys are on top of it! Your pictures are adorable by the way. Did you send them out as a Christmas card or e mail them?
So cute Danielle!
Post a Comment