December 15, 2008

The Mormon Christmas Tabernacle Choir Concert.

Alex and I started off our Saturday as usual with a big breakfast. After, we left to Salt Lake to meet up with my husbands parents to go to Body Worlds exhibit, dinner and later the Christmas concert. The Body Worlds exhibit was so interesting. It was a good way to learn a lot about the body. Most of the time I just asked Alex to explain, and he did good except he used a lot of medical terminology that I don't understand ha.
After the exhibit we went to dinner and then made it to the Conference center. I was SOOO excited for this concert because I had never been. We LOVED it! Honestly the music, the talent, the spirit that was there was so good! The conference center was completely decorated and was so pretty! I'm glad we were able to go with our family. Alex and I love Temple Square and hadn't been back since our Wedding over 2 months ago. After the concert we walked around the temple. Thanks Jan and Shonagh, it was such a fun evening!
We then stayed at my Husbands parents home for the night and went to their ward on Sunday. After dinner we watched Christmas Vacation, which was hilarous. Then we left to my parents house and helped decorate the Christmas tree. This weekend was perfect and very fun as it always is to spend time with our families! We LOVE you all So much!

The parents

After the concert

3 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

how fun! I have been dying to go to that exhibit and also I was so so excited to go to the concert, but the weather was scary and crappy we didnt want to drive in the snow.

Kristine said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we weren't able to make it! We missed you guys!

Unknown said...

Cute cute you little love birds :D