Alex and I had such a WONDERFUL holliday season! I hope everyone else did too! We are so grateful that we were able to spend time with our families and eachother! Along with the holliday spirit we created some of our own traditions in our NEW family which is so fun and definitely brought us closer together. We did so many fun things that I don't have pictures of, but some I do so here you go!
I work at Insight Ventures and if you're wondering what that is...we work with medical proffessionals to help them advance in their careers with new job opportunities. It's such a fun job and I absolutely LOVE the people I work with! My work had an UGLY Christmas Sweater Party a couple weeks ago that was so fun! Alex and I had quite a hard time finding some that were cheap and just plain ugly ha! Thanks to Kmart, we both enjoyed a night of Women's turtle necks! Ha and yes Alex is a great sport! He loves a good laugh!
Everyone at work and their spouses
I work at Insight Ventures and if you're wondering what that is...we work with medical proffessionals to help them advance in their careers with new job opportunities. It's such a fun job and I absolutely LOVE the people I work with! My work had an UGLY Christmas Sweater Party a couple weeks ago that was so fun! Alex and I had quite a hard time finding some that were cheap and just plain ugly ha! Thanks to Kmart, we both enjoyed a night of Women's turtle necks! Ha and yes Alex is a great sport! He loves a good laugh!
Everyone at work and their spouses
In the mean time, we FINISHED our tree! My mom gave us the bulbs. We are very HAPPY with how it turned out!
Christmas EVE.
For Christmas Eve, the Davis family has a few fun TRADITIONS that they do each year. It's a day full of events! First the entire family went to see "YES man"-which was hilarious!! Then got amazing pizza from Pier 49. Then had the family gift exhange, then ended the night with some fun Christmas movies! Usually bowling is included on this day, but why have all the fun in one day..so we are doing the bowling tournament on Saturday (I'll post about I'm sure). It is also Heather's birthday too! We had such a good time with our family! We LOVED our gifts that we got too! Thanks Heather & Steven, we LOVE you! About the sweaters, we thought it would be funny to wear our ugly sweaters with the family..they truly are so ugly ha!
Saving seats at the movies for the family
Our nephews, Heather, me & Alex about to start the exchange.
CHRISTMAS DAY.
On Christmas Eve Alex and I stayed at my inlaws and woke up with them on Christmas morning and stayed until the afternoon. It was SO much fun to be with them! They gave us some great gifts! For breakfast Shonagh made some amazing cinnamon roles and they were great! After opening presents, we hung out for awhile and then left to my families house.
When we got there my mom had all of the presents for the married couples & some of the grand kids ready under the tree. It looked SO pretty! My mom knows me best and of course she gave me decorations for my house along with gifts for Alex. She did such a good job! Thanks mom!! After gifts we ate a delicious dinner, very similar to our thanksgiving feast and played games with the family! Our Christmas was PERFECT, we feel very spoiled!!


Here is just a couple of gifts that my mom gave us for Christmas...I've been wanting a clock for our wall(it looks really dark int the picture but it's not it matches perfectly) ANd LOVE the cute frames!
Last but not least
we Finally....
GOT A BED SPREAD!!!!!
Those of you who know me, know that I am very picky so needless to say it has taken me 2 months to find the right bed spread. But we found one that we LOVE and its So cute! It was our Christmas present and we couldn't be happier! I will post pictures when our bedroom is complete.
We hope everyone had such a good Christmas! And we wish you a Happy New Year!
Love,
The Davis'



2 comments:
Hey sounds like you had a great holiday with your new hubby! But what I'm most happy about is that you finally found a bedspread. You better take some pictures and post them so I can see it. Love u!
Okay so AFCU was a great job for being first married but the company is FULL of politics and is very top heavy(Head honchos get all the $$$). i could never work there more than a few years, but they are always hiring so it is a good place to get a job cause no where is hiring now! Let me know if you end up applying! Or have more Questions....
Post a Comment