January 22, 2009

Looking back at 2008.

Last year was a BIG year for us, its a year that we will never forget and that we truly loved. It all started when we were dating....
Dating


After dating for 1 year, we got engaged! Alex's proposal was adorable! He had different people come to my apartment every hour on Valentines day to give me a letter that contained his favorite memories with me and all the reasons why he loved me. Each letter had me do something fun that we used to do as well. The last letter told me to meet him at the place where we first met. When I got there, his friend blind folded me took me to the middle of the dance floor with our song playing in the background. He said So many cute things, then asked for me to take the blind fold off, when I did he was down on his knee...I LOVED it! He put so much work into that day.

After he proposed

The ring! I LOVE it!

Then for Spring Break, we went to Arizona! Alex is on the USU baseball team and they had games there, it was such a fun trip! In this picture we are watching the Spring training games during our time off. I left for the summer to nanny in NY, this was the day I got back! We were way happy that I was finally back to Utah.

Endowment day! So amazing! Alex's parents came up too!


On 10.17.08, we got married in the Salt Lake Temple! Honestly the BEST day of my life! We were so happy that we were able to be sealed for time and all eternity! It was such an amazing day, everything was perfect!

At the reception, it was such a beautiful place.


Our honeymoon, it was SO much fun! We loved just relaxing and enjoying being husband and wife!


Finally moving into our home, and decorating. We were so excited to finally be able to live together and have our own place.


2008 was such a memorable year. We are so happy how everything has turned out!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! You both make such a beautiful couple. And I love your picture from The Point :)

Aubree Jo said...

That is so awesome! Don't you love being married? looks like things are great for you guys!

Unknown said...

Ohhh! You have a cute home :D