

a.jpg)
Here are just a few things that I LOVE about him:
*he makes me laugh EVERYday
*he wakes us up a few minutes early to CUDDLE!
*he is SUCH a GOOD helper ...literally with everything!
*he does nerdy dances with me
*he's incredibly SMART and does SO well in school
*he does everything 100% and is such a HARD worker
*he is SO Organized and clean!
*he is very HUMBLE
*he dresses WAY good!
*he makes sure to tell me he LOVES me everyday!
*he loves the GOSPEL and his family very much!
He is perfect for me! I Love you babe!
4 comments:
That's so sweet! You two are such a great couple. You do so well together!
Aren't husbands grande!?! I love you two!
Hey Danielle..I blog stalked your page off of some of the other girls in the ward...cute, cute! I totally agree...husbands are amazing!
Waking up to cuddle is very important!! Too cute! :D
Post a Comment