January 18, 2009

New Years and Bowling!!

Alex and I had such a great year in 2008 and are looking forward to 2009 for all the exciting things ahead..like Alex is graduating this May with his bachelors! And then we are off to Grad school for his masters! And this summer will be our first Summer together (since I nannied in NY for the last 2)!
So to kick off the New Year, on new years eve we went over to our friends, The Doyle's and played games and ate some treats. It was a lot of fun to celebrate it with such good friends!
A week later we went and played in the Annual Davis family bowling tournament in Pleasant Grove! This is a tradition that they do each year around Christmas time. Its honestly SO much fun! All of us play even the cute nephews. If the girls win you get the trophy and if the boys win you get the chance to have the "Davis family Champion shirt" until the next tournament. After bowling we all went out to eat at Kneaders which was delicious! Ha it really is such a great tradition that everyone loves! (I stole the cool pictures from Kristines blog, unfortunately I can't take the credit for those ha).
New Years Eve

Most of the family bowling!


Alex and me!

My cute husband

Alex won last year.

Our nephews Kazh & Blaize, they are SO much fun!

My Sister in law Kristine-she won for the girls! Love her!

Getting lunch at Kneaders!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

I love it! So funny we updated at the same time! I did that all in Picasa, it's a free program through Google. It's a photo editing program for getting rid of red-eye, etc. I like it.

Aubree Jo said...

Hey i found your blog...very cute

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

That is awesome! We actually bought if from Palmers on 10th west. Have you bought a bedroom set yet?

Boonie and Jenn said...

Don't think I'm crazy for peeking at your blog! It's way cute though! Your much better at updating than me. Now we need to get Kari to get one.

~H said...

Danielle!!! Yeah!! We found eachother! You are soooo beautiful!! wow!! I am so excited to get to know you more. You are just adorable! Thanks for being such a great person!
Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

Danielle and Brian said...

hey girl! I have photoshop and I just designed it on there! Really easy. I can do one for you if you want. Let me know