March 12, 2009

Baseball Trip- Mesquite, NV

For our Spring Break trip this year we went to Mesquite, NV for Alex's baseball tournament. We left Thursday and came back Sunday night. We rode down with the Doyle's and shared a room with them! We also hung out the Jorgensons too! We had a lot of fun. Ha this trip was a very relaxing one. We watched a lot of baseball, movies, went to bed early and went hot tubing! My in laws were able to come too which made the trip even better! Alex and I had work off on Monday too so on the way back we stopped in Pleasant Grove to a delicious dinner made my sister in law Kristine and stayed at my in laws for the night. It was such a good weekend!
My cute husband!

I was So proud of him!
One of my best friends, Jessica came all the way down from Cedar to watch his game! It was so nice of her!

My adorable in laws! Lindsey was there too, which was way fun!


Anna, Shonagh, me and Amy! We were all rather cold but were still very happy to be there.
Amy is way cute! Anna and I were so glad she could come.
They won 2 out of the 4 games. I love watching Alex play baseball! He played very well and got a couple of hits!


A fun picture I took, ha I was experimenting!


On the ride home...



Next trip we have coming up is this Saturday..we are leaving to Colorado! The lady I nannied for in NY is flying us out there for an entire week! We are very excited!

2 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Too bad we weren't all on the same trip. We need to get together soon. It's been way to long!

Unknown said...

Fun trip!!! I love little vacations like that. :D