As you know Alex and I go to a married student ward that we LOVE! Everyone is so nice! I have had the wonderful opportunity to be on the Enrichment committee. At one of the meetings we decided to do more smaller activities, like crafts nights! So I decided I would host this one, and have it at my house! It was perfect! So many girls were able to come, which made it even more fun and the craft was adorable! The craft we did was a small wreath that hangs on a piece of wood held up with a cute ribbon all for just $7 dollars! Everyone was so creative with their craft. Honestly it was so fun! It turned out better then I had hoped!
Thanks everyone for coming!
At the beginning, we started out with 22 wreaths!

Here is the set up in my dinning room with tables from the church. We were able to fit everyone!

Another view
Little center pieces I made, ha.


Yummy treats, cookie-dough brownies and ginger snaps! Thanks Anna for making the snaps!

Just the wreaths

Thanks for the fun night girls!
5 comments:
Those are so cute!! Next time you have a craft night call me!!
Cute Cute! Where did you get all of your supplies?
P.S. When are we going to hang out?
What a cute idea! :)
Thanks for making the awesome night all come together! You are seriously so creative and a very gracious host! It was really fun, and I loved walking away with a new craft!
Great job! They are adorable!
Post a Comment