
On Monday I will finally have our Wedding pictures! We are very excited and can't wait to see how they turned out! This photo was taken by Anna Doyle, she did a great job! Just thought I would let you know in case you were wondering why I don't have any of our wedding pictures anywhere(ha I am sure you all care, right? j/k) I'll post them when I can.
In the mean time...we are off for our spring break trip tonight! We are going to Mesquite for Alex's baseball games! We can't wait! We are riding down with our best friends the Doyle's so I am sure it was be so fun! Hope everyone has a good spring break!
4 comments:
Who did your wedding pictures?
I for one can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Really!
Have fun in the sun! I'm jealous!
Yay i'm so excited to see them. I bet they are so cute.
Hey, I found your blog off of Danielle's! I'm excited you get your pictures. I finally got mine about two weeks ago! Your dress is amazing! I love your engagements, They are way cute!
Post a Comment