April 1, 2009

Colorado Trip!

On the Saturday of Spring break week, we left to Steamboat Springs, CO. The wonderful family I nannied for in NY treated us to the entire week! They paid for everything and also let us go to a way nice Italian place for dinner for just the two of us! And the hotel/cabin that we stayed in was insanely nice. Alex and I had our own private house too!
They are the nicest people. I'm so glad I was able to go and work for them because now I feel like I have another familiy that I love. The mom is so cute and we get a long really well, she's like my good friend. The dad is way chill and got along good with Alex too. And then theres the kids...that are just adorable! Here is what we did...
On Day 1: We went snowtubbing with the family! It was So fun! They had a line that you hook your tube on and it carries you all the way to the top of the hill!
On Day 2-3: We played with the little boy at the house and later went hot tubbing
On Day 4: We went to Giovanni's, a delicious Italian restaurant.
On Day 5: Alex went snowboarding and later we took the kids to a hot spring
The kids loved Alex and so did the parents! The trip was great and couldn't have gone better!
For some reason I didn't take that many pictures, but here is what I have.
Flying to Colorado

The view from the gondala. The house was literally at the top of the mountain.

Riding in the gondala to the top of the mountain for some lunch.

Inside of our house..kitchen and living room.


The kitchen

Our side of the house


Alex and I had a lot of fun and are very grateful that we were able to go!

4 comments:

Brett and Ciara said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Girl you are so pretty! I'm so excited to see you. It's been too long!

Kristine said...

That looks so fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

The Hansen's said...

That looks like so much fun! Hey, there is a townhome for sale next to me!!! Interested?

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Colorado is sooo beautiful! What a nice vacation.