They had a double header Saturday and the first game wasn't until 5pm, so Anna and I went shopping and took our sweet time getting ready while we waited for their game to start. At the game, we were nearly cuddling ha in attempts to stay warm, it was a little colder then we thought it would be. Anyway they lost their first game, BUT they won their 2nd and 3rd games! Alex played very well and had 4 great hits! I was so proud of him! I love that he plays baseball, it's so much fun to watch!
We drove home Sunday after their last game; we weren't able to celebrate Easter traditionally so we saved our activities for Monday night and decided to do Family Home Evening instead! (I'll post about soon ha) Anyway I hope that everyone had a great Easter Sunday!!!
*About the pictures...my camera died during their first game ha so I stole some from Anna.
My love
My love
After the big wins! Utah State vs. the University of Montana
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear you had fun! I miss you. Did brands ever get back to you which day works best for them. Because really either one would be great for us I just thought we would head up when they did so we could all hang out again. Let me know! Oh and you are going to have to show me how to make those headbands! CUTE!!!
P.S. I hate it when my camera dies.
That sounds so fun! I am jealous! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Sounds like you guys had fun! I'm glad there was somewhere for you both to shop this time haha! I'll try to make it to the boise one, i hate long drives, but we'll see!
Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog
Post a Comment