April 23, 2009

Getting to know us...

Since it was our 6 month Anniversary I thought we would share some things about us!
1.What is your husbands name? Alex Thomas Davis
2. How long have you guys been married? 6 amazing months!!
3. How long did you date? We dated for a year. And were Engaged for 8 months! If you don't know our story: Alex baptized me into the church in October of 2007, we were married exactly one year later in the Salt Lake temple, October 17, 2008, hence the long 8 month engagement, it was worth it!!
4. How old is he? 24!
5. Who is taller? Definitely Alex-he is 6' 2'' and I am 5' 3"(on a good day!)
6. Who is smarter? Alex for sure, his classes are SO hard, he has to memorize all the bones and muscles in the body...theres no way I could remember all of that ha.
7. Who does laundry? We both do. We always do all of our laundry in one day, it works quite nicely.
8. Who pays the bills? As of right now Alex.
9. Who does the grocery shopping? Ever since we were dating we would go together, except he would buy food for his own place and I would do the same for mine. So we got used to going together and I love it. I think I have gone by myself once?
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well if you are facing our bed then its me.
11.Who eats more sweets? Alex. BUT we both love cookies so I bake alot! ha
12. Who cleans? We both do, I do more then him but he helps out a lot! But he is obsessed with having a clean car, which I love.
13. Who cooks dinner? Me! and I LOVE it! It's so fun cooking new recipes and fun meals.
14. What do you like to do together? Wow here I go...going to the temple, we love watching Americas funniest home videos, the office, go running/workout together, hang out with our friends,play baseball (I try anyway), camping, golfing (again I try ha), boating, watch movies at our house, play games, we LOVE rock band, ride the motorcycle, make cookies(well I make them, he enjoys eating them), shopping when we both get to, sleeping, making big breakfasts. I think that's enough ha.
15. What are his hobbies? Baseball, golf, snowboarding, his wife!(he told me to put that)
16. Who drives? Alex- Always, its a manly thing.
17. Who kissed who first? Alex of course.
18. What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes I will talk about things I want or need to get done and then I'll come home and he'll have it for me! He is so thoughtful!
19. What's your favorite feature about him? He is tall, blonde and has blue eyes! Just what I've always wanted!
20. What's a hidden talent that he has? He can dance! And juggle.
21. What's your favorite quality about him? I love that he is so committed to everything he does and gives 110%. He loves the gospel, is such a wonderful husband, loves his family and does so well in school
22. Who has more friends? We hang out with other couples, so we share friends!
23. Who does the dishes? Usually Alex.
24. Whose parents do you see more often? Both. His parents come up a lot to watch his games, but we see mine alot too.
25. Who asked who out first? This is a funny story. Alex's friend Ben asked me out first and got my number. He called me all week and I didn't ever go with him. So Alex wanted to try so he called me and I went that night. Best decision I ever made ha! Sorry Ben!
26. Who wears the pants? Alex does mostly.
27. What is your favorite gift he has given you? It's a toss up...for Christmas one year when we were dating, he learned how to play our song "its your love" by Tim Mcgraw on the guitar and sang it to me at the gateway with his friends. We went out to eat right after, he left to the bathroom(or so he said), and came back with a picture of us from literally 5 min before and roses! It was SO cute! OR When I was leaving to NY for the 2nd time, he surprised me with new scriptures with my soon to be last name on it(Davis), along with it was the cutest letter! Definitely one of my favorites! He is so creative!

I tag: Ciara R., Kristine D., Brooke F., Taylor J., Melanie B., Aubrey S. and anyone else who wants to share!

*Honestly life just couldn't be better when you're married to this guy! Love him!


6 comments:

nicole lindsay said...

hey Danielle! I miss seeing people from the old ward. i have a blog too, but it is private. email me at fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com if you want to view it.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh you two are so cute! I'm sad your leaving (even though we never see you any more. We have to hang out before you leave!

Unknown said...

Cute Danielle!! I'm glad you guys are so happy, marriage is just the best journey in life! I have a hard time going grocery shopping by myself so I always used to wait for Chris to get home and we would go together. I let him off the hook now though and make my mom go with me :D It's a good time to just talk and be together though!

Kristine said...

I love that Picture of you two! You two are so cute together! I loved reading about what you guys do!

Kristin and Dan said...

Love it!! What a fun post. You guys are so cute, and it sounds like your hubby is sooo sweet to you! What would we do without them?! I'm happy I found your blog so we can keep it touch as you move! Ours is kristinanddan.blogspot.com.

Lindsay said...

You guys are so cute! It was fun getting to know you both better :)