April 8, 2009

Baby Girl Headbands!

Have you ever seen the adorable baby girls with the cute flower headbands? Ha of course you have! I heard they are very easy so I wanted to learn how. My friend Liz from our ward showed me how to make them, and so I owe it all to her! They really are so easy and so cute. My friend Helga is due in 3 weeks, and since she has little time left we decided to make a craft date! We got together last night and made two headbands for her baby girl! We were pretty proud of ourselves for how well our first headbands turned out. I think they were the first of many to come!

She has the cutest room for her baby!

Thanks for the fun night!
Earlier that day Alex and I decided that since it was such nice weather, we would ride the bike(motorcycle) to get some lunch before I had to go to work. It was way fun and great to finally have good weather! We went and got sandwiches from Old Grist meal and spent sometime together before I left. I love little breaks like that with my hubby, makes my day even better!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Those are so cute! Good job! You should show me how when you are here!

Danielle and Brian said...

alright those are adorable! details on the craftiness

Adam and Aubrey said...

How fun! I love the headbands! That's a good idea, to have a girls craft night, I like it! I'm glad the weather was somewhat decent for you guys to ride your bikes! That really sounds fun! and I loooove the grist mill!

l + j said...

yay... they turned out way cute! i'm glad that i was able to share a little craftiness of mine with you! you're seriously so cute... :)

The Hansen's said...

Hey girl! That is funny about our husbands loving the same team... So the townhome is only two away from ours so it is in a great location! I am not sure how much but I can get the number if you'd like to call. I think they are selling for somewhere in the 140's. Who knows? It's worth a try. Call me or text me if you want the number!

Corrianne said...

girly you are so pretty! I absolutely love the little headbands they are super cute! I'm glad I found your blog, its so fun to get the update on friends from high school!

Unknown said...

I def need to learn how to make those. They can be way expensive to buy but I have heard they're easy to make from lots of people.