Top: the Jewell's, Luce', Gooch's
Bottom: Us, the Doyle's
Playing Partini
haha these two are SO funny, we couldn't stop laughing at them all night.


Just hangin out...

Amazing desserts! Ice cream pie, Oreo cookies, strawberry-cake & cream and sugar cookies!! Thanks girls!

In the mean time I have had 3 finals this week..same with Alex and we are packing our house and getting ready to move busy busy! But we LOVE it so its OKAY!
Amazing desserts! Ice cream pie, Oreo cookies, strawberry-cake & cream and sugar cookies!! Thanks girls!
Thanks everyone for the fun night! Next up is bowling this Thursday night! Can't wait!
In the mean time I have had 3 finals this week..same with Alex and we are packing our house and getting ready to move busy busy! But we LOVE it so its OKAY!
7 comments:
Love the post. You are too cute. Thanks for the fun night. We loved it. You guys will for sure be missed. We have had so much fun getting to know you. Hope we can stay in touch.
Hey girl! you guys look like yo have so much fun. Maybe i'll see you more when you move down
Danielle your blog is SO adorable! I love it! All of your pictures are gorgeous. I love this post of you and your friends. Your house looks so adorable! I am adding your blog right now so we can stay in touch!
We will for sure miss you two! It has been fun getting to know you! That was an awesome night full of fun and food. Too bad my husbands eyes are closed in the picture...he's a dork!
So, I know you are moving south, but where to? Layton? By the way you always look so darling! Love ya! Oh and whenever I'm looking at Blogs Morgan always asks me to pull up yours! She loves you!
So where are you moving to? There are two townhomes for sale by me and they are in the 130's. I need to see you when you come down here!!!
You are so cute! I'm sad that we are leaving Logan :( Looks like you married couples have a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment