May 1, 2009
Random
Tuesday was a very random/spontaneous day. Alex had 2 interviews in Utah county, one at IHC in Orem and another one in Lehi at a clinic. So I decided that I didn't want to just stay at home while he was gone...so 5 minutes after I got home from work I called Ciara to see if she wanted to go shopping for the day. And lucky for me she was up for it! We left and I met Ciara in Layton and Alex went on to his interviews. We had so much fun! We started shopping at Target then somehow ended up in Salt Lake at gateway! We found some cute things and then our husbands came and met up with us for dinner. It was a nice day to take a break from finals, packing and just hang out with my good ol friend! And I got to see Oliver, her baby, who is too cute! Thanks Ciara for the fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment