8 things I'm looking forward to...(not in order)
1. Graduating from USU
2. Getting a new SUV this summer
3. Palasades trip & the Davis family golfing tournament
4. Having babies
5. Alex graduating with his masters and starting his career
6. Our 1 year anniversary
7. Buying a house
8. An entire summer with my husband & our families
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Did P90 with Alex
2. Went shopping at the University mall in Orem
3. Went to the Holy Cow craft boutique with sister in law Kristine
4. Watched Benjamin Button with our in laws
5. Re-organized our things
6. Typed up some recipes
7. Went to a interview
8. Hung out with my hubby
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Run a marathon
2. Go on an amazing vacation with my husband to somewhere with a beach
3. Be as good of a cook, mom and person as my mother, she really is incredible!
4. Sew really well & make quilts
5. Craft all day everyday
6. Play the piano (I'm going to learn someday)
7. Buy alot of decorations for my house
8. Speak Spanish-I try to get Alex to teach me haha but it doesn't work so well.
8 shows I watch...
1. The office
2. Greys anatomy
3. So you think you can dance
4. Extreme makeover addition
5. Americas most funniest videos
6. Americas next top model
7. John & Kate plus 8
8. Dancing with the stars, but i like #3 better
8 people I tag...
1. Ciara
2. Debbie
3. Shelbie
4. Helga
5. Kristine
6. Melanie B.
7. Brittany L.
8. Anyone else who would like to share!
RECIPE
I want to start posting things on my blog that aren't just about us so I decided every once in a while I will post a great recipe I have found and tried. Anyway I LOVE this one and hope that you like it too! I know it sounds weird but I promise it's amazing! I made 2 for Mother's day for the in laws and my family..and everyone enjoyed it!
Frosted Banana Dessert
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 ½ c. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. (8 oz.) sour cream
2 c. flour
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 medium ripe bananas (about 1 c.)
In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar. Add eggs, sour cream & vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda & salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in bananas. Spread into a greased pan 15 X 10 X1 inch. Bake @350* for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick near the center is clean, it should be a light brown color. Once it is frosted, put in the fridge for the added dessert taste.
Frosting
1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ c. butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
3 ¾ -4 c. confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Gradually add confectioners sugar to desired consistency. Frost the bars and cut them into a square and store in the fridge.
Let me know if you liked it!
2 comments:
That recipe sounds so amazing! I can't wait to try it!
It's a yummy recipe too! Thanks Danielle!
Post a Comment