He did it!!!
(Alex is in the far left corner, my friend Kari is in the middle)
The Happy Family...

The Happy Family...

The siblings!

Love him!!
Kari, one of my good friends graduated too on Saturday!

Alex's little sister and I

Saturday, May 2nd Alex graduated in Exercise Science with his bachelors!! His family came up to celebrate! We went to Olive Garden for lunch (0ur favorite) before the ceremony that wasn't until 4 pm at the Spectrum. After graduation Alex and I spent the rest of the night-just the 2 of us and went to dinner and saw Wolverine, which was way good. We had a lot of fun celebrating! I couldn't be more proud of him, he has worked so hard and never complains about his responsibilities. He is amazing and has done so well. Now that he has completed 3 years at Utah State...starting this August he will do 2 years at Weber State for his graduate program. So whats next...he is trying to get a job at the hospital or a clinic for summer experience then more school...after that hopefully a career in Athletic training for professional teams. We are excited for our future and have LOVED everywhere we have lived and been in such a short time!! We just wanted to say thanks to all of our family and friends for your love and support!
2 comments:
Danielle, that is so exciting for you guys! Congrats to Alex! So I was thinking...Jared used to work at Wasatch Peak PT,and they also do athletic training. I don't know if they are hiring, but Jared could put in a word for Alex, just a thought. They are always hiring interns and aids. Jared LOVED working there, the people and the company are great!
Brooke
Exciting!! I just have to say: I love all your outfits Danielle! You always look so darn cute!! :)
Post a Comment