

I know that Mother's day has already passed but I just wanted to post about it because my mom is amazing! I feel so lucky to have someone like her who shows me how to cook, be crafty and how to be a great person. I am so glad that I have her ha I call her several times a day to ask how to cook something or what ingredients I need for her recipes...and somehow she doesn't mind at all ha. She is such a loving, sweet, & good hearted person. She truly loves our family and for that I am so grateful. Alex and I after spending time with his mom and family went up to Layton to see my mom and family...it was really fun! We were glad we could spend that special day with her.
2 comments:
Your mom is so sweet! I am so happy I met her! What's cool is I am now related to here in a in-law sort of way!
your mom is gorgeous! She looks like she'd be so fun!
Post a Comment