May 27, 2009

Busy Memorial Weekend!


This weekend was so much fun and really busy! Friday was my Brother's Graduation!! After Alex got off of work we left and went up to Layton. I was so excited because my adorable Grandpa came all the way from California and my my sister Dionne and her son came down from North Carolina. It was great to see them! We are all so proud of my brother, he has done so well in school and in sports. He is the captain and MVP for their football team and is hoping to get on with Snow College then transfer to the U.
After his graduation we went to my parents house and celebrated with a huge BBQ. So many people came over to congratulate Rodney..it was so fun!
On Saturday we went and hung out with the cutest couple... Jordan and Kira Lynch. We met them at their house then went out to eat at Costa Vida. After we went back to their place and played rock band, our favorite, and just hung out. It was way fun!
On Sunday we went to church and then had a huge dinner with the entire Davis family! It was really fun to have everyone there again and the food was great!
Originally we were going to go camping with the Davis' for Memorial weekend but it rained so instead on Monday we went to see Terminator with Alex's family, it was good! Alex and I have seen so many movies already, too bad they cost so much but we like going out and it's just fun. After the movie we left to Layton because we were taking family pictures with my family since my sister was in town, unfortunately her husband had to work and couldn't come down so she was alone but we were just glad she could come! Our photographer is my best friend Ciara Richardson..she is SO good, check out her blog. Here are a couple of pictures, there are more to come! I hope everyone had a great weekend too!
My parents...

The entire Hamilton Family, minus my sister Dionne's (left middle) husband.

I love my family!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your family is so cute. Great pictures!

Kristin and Dan said...

Ooo I love the pictures! They turned out great. Sounds like a way fun weekend!!

Brett and Ciara said...

Aww thanks girl! You are so sweet and really, I loooved being with your family and taking their pictures they are seriously just crazy fun! I never really have been around your dad before but he is hilarious and you mom was just sweet as usual. I miss you already oh and so does Oliver. :D

p.s. I actually edited the big family one again so the colors would pop more and so you niece's bang isn't hangig in her face, so u can check it out on the blog.
xoxoxxx

The Whatcott's said...

Your blog is adorable! I totally forgot that I was supposed to leave your our link, we are at www.toddandrosaliewhatcott.blogspot.com It was great to see (and meet) you both the other night, and we hope to see you this summer!

Wade and Shayla Steed said...

Danielle your family is so cute I love those pictures! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Congrats to your brother thats way exciting. Have you moved now? What city do you live in again I forgot?