I am loving this summer! This is our first summer together because I was in NY for the past 2 years and so we are taking full advantage of being together and being in such a fun area...there is so much to do around here! It is so nice to not have to think about homework too! We only have 3 months until it's back to reality of school... late nights and exams. So in the meantime we are keeping ourselves busy with fun outings.
On Friday we went to Jessica & Ben's wedding dinner, it was amazing and she looked beautiful! We also got to see Ryan & Anna at the dinner! After we changed our clothes and left, we met up with our friends at the Bee's game! It was SO packed that we barely got in. I've never seen a Bee's game with that many people..I think it was because of the fireworks at the end. It was such a good game, well how much I watched anyway all of us girls are very chatty ha. After the game we went down onto the field and watched the fireworks!! It was so fun! Then we went to Chris & Kali's and just hung out. Great night!
JD & Kristy, The Whatcott's, The Potter's, The Jensen's and us!
JD & Kristy, The Whatcott's, The Potter's, The Jensen's and us!
But we didn't stop there we went back to the house, changed and got ready for a bike ride with the family. I later learned that we were going up the Provo Canyon and that it was 7 miles!! Ha it was hard at times because it is at a constant incline but it was awesome! I'm already looking forward to going back. And the views were so pretty! We made one stop at this waterfall. (It's a lot bigger then it looks!)
6 comments:
how fun! it looks like you guys are livin' it up down there! we sure do miss you though! it was great to see you on Friday!
I swear that everyone was at that game on friday we went to i have been to alot of games and i have never seen it so packed!! But you guys look so happy together i am glad that your summer is going great!!
Cute! Do you two ever sit still?!? :) Love it!
Fun!! I grew up seriously 1 minute away from Provo Canyon, and so I always loved biking on the bike path, picnics at Bridal Veil Falls, and floating the Provo river!! I miss it! I'm happy you guys are having such a great time down there!
you guys have had some fun this summer, haven't you?! we miss seeing you around!
That looks so pretty! It sounds like you are having lots of fun! I do feel that if you moved by us you would have fun too.. ha ha there are like 6 for sale!
Post a Comment