June 17, 2009

8 months & the long awaited...

Wednesday was our 8 months! Which is so crazy..can't believe how fast times flies when you're married! We are so happy and couldn't imagine life with out each other. Honestly it's been the best 8 months of my life! (I'll save the mushy stuff for him ha) Anyway my cute husband surprised me and took me to the Pizza Factory in Orem. We have both been craving this place for so long so I was very excited to go! They have such good pizza but the main thing I love is their bread twists..SO good! I highly recommend going there. And for our gift to each other, we bought the long awaited... kitchen table!

Haha for those of you who don't know the story, you are probably thinking that isn't that cool of a gift...so here it is.... When Alex and I were living in Logan we didn't have a kitchen table, we just used bar stools and sat at the counter. We realized that by the time we got a new table, we would be moving again and most likely it would get damaged so we waited...but I hated it ha Alex had to convince me several times that we could wait and probably find a better one by waiting. He was right. Yesterday we found the perfect table! *It's black, counter height, and has a leaf so that it can sit 8 people! I LOVE it and am glad we waited, it's just what we wanted! I'll post pictures later when it's set up in our new place. Anyway we had a great day! I feel like the luckiest girl to have a husband that is so incredible!On a side note I hope everyone is having a good summer!

4 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Congrats on 8 months! How fun that you got a kitchen table! I love the counter-height ones. Can't wait to see a picture of it!

Brett and Ciara said...

Congratulations girl!!! I'm so excited for you and your new table. Love you girl!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Happy 8 months! Soon you'll be 3 years like us...it goes by so fast! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute table.

Brooke Flint said...

It is funny...when you are first married you count things like "8 month anniversaries"! You are so cute! Lets see the table!