
For FHE on Monday we went and hiked the falls up Battlecreek Canyon! This was the easiest one we've done so far, and so we brought our nephews along with us. In this picture we are all (Mother in law, Alex, me, our 2 nephews and sister in law Lindsey) at the top of the falls, and my father in law is at the bottom taking the photo. We had a great time, after we went to JCW's, a really good local place, and met up with my brother in law and his wife.

This picture is of the trail, so pretty and green everywhere.
And then Saturday afternoon we went to hike up to the G on the mountain. Everyone convinced me that it wasn't hard at all. They were wrong! Ha it was definitely the hardest one we've done, but had the best view by far. It's harder mainly because it is steep and narrow. But after an hour or so we made it to the G! It looks a lot different once you are up there. I'm so glad we decided to
do this hike. Now wherever we are in Utah county we can see it! It's cool to think we've hiked there.
After this hike, we went home got ready and went out to dinner with our friends the Jensen's & Kristy and JD. Then went back to the Jensen's played games and watched a movie. Who knew hiking could be so fun!
*Also my adorable mother in law is teaching me how to play the piano! Finally I am learning! We have lessons once a week and she is such a good teacher! Ha I know I sound like a 5 year old but I am just so excited to be learning, it's so fun!

This picture is of the trail, so pretty and green everywhere.
And then Saturday afternoon we went to hike up to the G on the mountain. Everyone convinced me that it wasn't hard at all. They were wrong! Ha it was definitely the hardest one we've done, but had the best view by far. It's harder mainly because it is steep and narrow. But after an hour or so we made it to the G! It looks a lot different once you are up there. I'm so glad we decided to
do this hike. Now wherever we are in Utah county we can see it! It's cool to think we've hiked there.After this hike, we went home got ready and went out to dinner with our friends the Jensen's & Kristy and JD. Then went back to the Jensen's played games and watched a movie. Who knew hiking could be so fun!
*Also my adorable mother in law is teaching me how to play the piano! Finally I am learning! We have lessons once a week and she is such a good teacher! Ha I know I sound like a 5 year old but I am just so excited to be learning, it's so fun!
5 comments:
that looks like so much fun! i'm glad you're liking the hiking cause I know that you were a little nervous about it, ha! and congrats on the piano! i'm jealous!
Danielle!! Hike so much for me this summer, that is one thing I'm going to miss a ton not doing! New York is going awesome! The kids are so funny, they talk about you all the time and are always asking me how you're doing and to tell stories about you and Alex!
Looks like you guys really are living up this summer. Good for you! It looks like fun (even though I'm not a real hiker either)! Good luck with the piano!
i swear you guys are always on the move! i love that you're taking piano lessons. i took lessons for 13 years and quit when i was 18 and i've lost so much of my talent in the last 6 years... keep it up... it gets frustrating, but it's worth it in the end!
That's so cool!
Post a Comment