June 25, 2009

Little things...

You know how sometimes you forget how good your life is and all the things in it because you get used to it but then you have small incidences that remind you that things couldn't be better! (hope that made sense)...like today I went and had lunch at the hospital with Alex for his break. The small time that we had together there was so nice and made me realize again how much I have. He makes my everyday so much better, and I love being around him. He brings all the positive qualities I have out and always makes me laugh. It was just so fun to go and see him at work! I had him send me a picture of himself one day because I was curious what he looked like in his work clothes....and today I got to see it in person...ha he looks very hot in his scrubs and hat! But I am just so grateful for him and for his efforts that he puts into our marriage. I love him so much! It justs helps to have that constant reminder to appreciate everything you have.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Totally agree with you girl