June 15, 2009

More Good News!!!

After 4 interviews...I got a job at the Bank!!! I am SO excited and can't wait to start working there! It is in Salt Lake, in one of the biggest branches they have which is great for potential growth. As you know I am majoring in Finance at USU, and I eventually want to have a career as a financial advisor in a bank or at a hospital. So this is the perfect opportunity to start onto that path! When we moved from Logan we made it a goal to get jobs we actually want and can keep for a long time. So we feel so blessed that Alex was able to get on at the Hospital and that I with the bank, it's exactly what we wanted and we are so very grateful. Just thought I'd share the news!!

6 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Yay congrats!! I'm so happy for you that everything is working out so well!

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations! That is awesome you have a job that is in your career field interest. It makes work fun and interesting!

Ciara said...

Woot Woot! Congrats girl! Love you!

Brett and Ciara said...

ooops that's me from my other account. C=Ciara

Boonie and Jenn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you both. I am figuring out a date for my baby shower. When do you work? I want you to be able to come! It will be in Kaysville so it wont be too far away for you.

The Davis' said...

Thanks everyone for your comments!!!
Jenn...I would LOVE to come to your shower! You are so sweet to even ask me about my schedule. I work Monday through Friday till 6pm in Salt Lake city. But I don't work Saturdays! So any night or Saturday works for me. But I really hope you aren't planning the date around me. I can't wait to see you! I miss you like crazy!