June 12, 2009

Cutest Nephews!

Yesterday was Kazh's 5th birthday! He is seriously so cute and has the funniest personality. Heather, my adorable sister in law, threw a big b-day party for him, ha the house was packed with people..he is a popular little guy. He was loving being the birthday boy too, all the kids followed him around because of his fun new toys, it was very entertaining. Alex was there too, but wasn't up for taking pictures-hence why I am by myself in all of them ha, I understand it's not a boy thing. But we both love Kazh so much and never seem to get enough of him!

Birthday boy blowing out his candles!
Heather(Kazh's mom)- I Love her!
The day before his birthday we took both of the boys to see UP! I heard from so many people that it was good and had to see it. And we all loved it! It was such a cute movie and not what I was expecting. I recommend it too!

Love you guys!

2 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Fun! I love hanging out with my nephews too, they're the best! You guys are ALWAYS up to something fun!! lucky! :)

Brett and Ciara said...

cute cute! You look so pretty Danielle! I love the straight hair! Can't wait to see you next!