No one ever told me moving is so fun! Ha no really it was kinda crazy! I really am amazed that in the midst of finals, family & friend visits and graduation that we were able to pack and clean everything! Luckily for us we have such wonderful family and friends who helped us! My in laws came up several times and took stuff for us, and our great friends The Doyle's came to help us move out. Anna is so wonderful and made lunch for us to eat when we were done moving. And let me tell you the food was amazing....chicken & steak kabobs, watermelon and fried potatoes! I know she is the best! Not to mention Alex and I were near starving because we through away all of our food along with many other things. We ate out aton, but I might sound crazy but it was a lot of fun going through this whole moving process with Alex. It was definitely weird leaving Logan too, its where everything started for us and is a place we absolutely love. We will miss our friends, our ward, house, baseball and much more. But we feel so lucky that every place we go is so fun and brings new things. We're are excited for what Utah county has to offer. We are really enjoying being close to our families now that we have moved. In one week here, we been able to go to a bee's game because Alex's parents have season tickets, had a girls craft night at my sister in laws, Alex has gone golfing with his brother, and more. We are so grateful for everything we have and for the opportunities that lye ahead!
Moving day!
Moving day!
On our last Sunday in Logan was stake conference. I was very excited about this session in particular because it was at the tabernacle, where I was baptized and Elder Dallin H. Oaks, one of the apostles was there. His talk was so good! After conference we went up and met him! He is such a nice guy! We were very glad we were able to attend. And for us it was a perfect way to end our time there.In the mean time I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
4 comments:
Its so good to hear that you are enjoying where you live now, and that you can see your fam more! I grew up in Orem and I really liked it, so I hope you guys will too! Moving is always exciting, but it is seriously SO much work! That's awesome that you could do that right along with finals and graduation... Bet you were happy to have that over with! :)
It's sad you had to leave your friends! I love that you are across the street though! I got the best deal out of all of this!
We will miss you guys, but good luck on your new adventure, it sounds like it will be great!
i'm sad you're gone and i didn't get a chance to say goodbye! next time you're up in logan (if you ever are) let me know! have so much fun in happy valley!
Post a Comment