So far our summer has been a lot of fun! We've done so much with the family and new friends. Alex and I have been taking full advantage of not being so busy and have been playing everyday! Here is what we've been up to...well what I have pictures of.

*I love going to weddings! We went to Cameron & Jessica's wedding and another one of Alex's good friends reception. We are so excited and happy for them!

*We had Family Home Evening with the entire Davis family! Including grandparents! Alex and I did the lesson and for the activity we roasted smores!

*We had a date night with my brother in law and his wife Kristine we first went to the ward Luau which was really cool. They had amazing food and Polynesian dancers that came and performed. After we went and saw a movie. Love these two!

*My sister in law Kristine does a girls night once a month with family and friends at her house! It's a lot of fun! You bring whatever craft/project you are working on and finish it while hanging out with the girls. Kristine is making this amazing quilt. I really want to learn how, so she is going to teach me this summer!


We went to the Bee's game with Alex's cute parents! We are planning on going to a few more this summer too!


Since Alex loves baseball and is no longer playing because he graduated from USU, he now is an ump for the city! He does it one day a week and for him it's a fun way to make extra money and he gets to watch baseball at the same time. We picked up our nephews and took them to the park with us while Alex umped. They are seriously too cute and so much fun!
3 comments:
Ok so looks like u have a good excuse for not playing with me. But I reserve at least one day next month :D I really like your dress you are wearing at the temple where did you get it?
Looks like you guys are having alot of fun this summer!
Thanks for coming to our reception! You do lots of cute crafts on your blog! Making crafts are the best
Post a Comment