April 5, 2009

Oh how I love my friends!

For conference weekend we had planned to have The Richardson's up and were going to do a big breakfast for conference and just have a fun day. But Alex had a baseball game on Saturday in Boise, ID so we weren't able to have our friends over, but we were very excited that Alex was able to go and play! So instead we decided to visit our friends in Layton Friday night. We met at Brandi's then went to Cold Stone for some delicious ice cream then went and watched the office. It was so much fun! It was good to see Brandi's boyfriend, Josh, too because he has been on a mission. They are so happy! And Ciara brought her son Oliver, who is seriously too cute. He is getting older now and smiles and makes little noises. I love him! It was great to be back with my best friends and glad we were able to see them! Love you all!
Since Alex left to play baseball this weekend I was left alone for the first time since we've been married. I was SO scared and definitely didn't like it. I locked the doors and the door to my bedroom for just in case, ha yeah I'm a nerd. This morning was really sad I looked over to see Alex in bed and realized that he was still gone..so sad BUT he is home now and I couldn't be happier. I love having a husband who makes me feel safe. Plus I just missed him like crazy even though he was only gone for one day. Just glad he is back home!

2 comments:

Jeff and Jess said...

I totally did the same thing when I slept alone! I watch way too many CSI shows!

~H said...

That's not so wierd Danielle! I think we all do that! Husbands are so wonderful!! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful men as our eternal companions! I'm glad you guys are together again! Safe and sound! That's always a great feeling!