April 21, 2009

6 months, friends and Baseball!

This weekend was so much fun and so busy! Friday was our 6 month Anniversary and also the same day that our friends were planning on going to Crystal Hot Springs...so what did we do? We went with our friends! Alex and I are moving in 2 weeks and are REALLY going to MISS our FRIENDS up here so we thought instead of spending the day with just the 2 of us, we'd share it with our greatest of friends. But don't you worry we are still going to celebrate and go shopping!! Which we are both looking forward to. Anyway back to the weekend, Friday we went to Crystal then went back to the Gooch's and made pazookis and watched Marely and me! Then Saturday we left to Pocotello, ID for Alex's baseball games and I must say it was a nice weekend getaway! My in laws came all the way down from Las Vegas (were they were vacationing) to Idaho to watch Alex! They are such good parents! Our baseball team did amazingly well this weekend and won all 3 games and best part is that Alex hit a bomb (home run)!! We came home Sunday afternoon and I wrote an 8 page paper for my class-right back to reality. Anyway hope everyone else had a weekend!

The Gooch's, Doyle's and us the Davis'!


I really like this picture, its a pretty intense part of the game if you can't tell.

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Good luck moving! How exciting! But sad! I love the baseball and happy 6 months to you!

anna said...

so Ryan admitted that in every picture we took at Crystal he tried to look as mad as he could....sorry about that, at least everyone else looks cute! haha, and i think my lopsided ponytail is pretty funny! haha

Brett and Ciara said...

I'm glad you had a great anniversary! Why don't we celebrate our anniversary? Just a thought...
wow 6 months has flown by quick! soon it will be a year and then soon you'll have a baby!!!! yeah!!!!