Since we were traveling for the baseball games, we were not able to celebrate Easter traditionally. So we decided to do a Family Home Evening/Easter! We started out with delicious banana bread muffins that I made for breakfast. Then later for dinner had crock pot terriyaki chicken with broccoli and rice. After dinner we read about the Resurrection of Christ, which is such an amazing story. Then we colored our eggs. Ha unfortunately I didn't have vinegar or crayons. But we found pastel colors to be very cute still and that colored pencils actually work on eggs too! Alex was SO funny, the eggs he did were: a football, an egg with all sports stickers, a baseball, a 2 colored egg and last but not least an egg with a picture of me on one side and then a picture of him on the other side. Haha seriously if you look closely at the pictures, you'll enjoy his creativity too! ha I love traditions and think that is such a fun part of having a family. I think we will continue to do eggs, read a story, baskets and new church outfits! ha It's just too much fun!

He is So cute!

The finished product!


Danielle, looking more beautiful then ever! ha

Alex, that handsome man ha

Thanks for the fun Easter honey!!
3 comments:
What a fun easter! I love your eggs! you guys have got skills! and your dinner sounded delish!
you both look lovely on your easter eggs! haha! those are cute. Those are fun traditions, i'm glad it was fun!
These eggs are so great! I am glad you had a good easter!
Post a Comment