Ciara, Jessica, Me and Brandi


Love ya girls!
July 13, 2009
Friends
This summer has been so much fun! Definitely my favorite of them all. We are loving the nice weather as I'm sure everyone else is too! It came time to see my good friends from high school. Jessica was intown from NY and so we all went out to dinner to visit and get caught up on what has been going on in our lives. After I got off work, Ciara and baby Oliver met me at Gateway..we shopped and shopped! And I'm pretty sure at the end of the day our husbands were very proud of how little we got ha. In the meantime the Davis' all got together and had a huge BBQ, I missed out on it but am glad I got to see the girls. We left the mall and met up with Brandi and Jessica at this fun place in Salt Lake called Trio, it was SO good! It was great to see my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
friends.
f-fun
r-random
i-intelligent
e-everlasting
n-naughty
d-dangerous
s-sisters (not by blood)
That looks so fun! I love catching up with old friends. I have heard that Trio place is way good! I should go try it out. Glad you are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment