*We went Swimming and went in the canoe for rides and fishing!
*We golfed! I now have my very own golf clubs! Thanks Grandma!
The golf course, so pretty. Our campground is just behind those trees next to the lake!
*Some of the boys played bocce ball....Alex and Kazh won!
*We had bon fires, made lots of smores (my favorite) and just hung out!



We went fishing! Alex getting our poles ready!
*We drove up to Manti (which was 7 min away) and watched the fireworks on the 4th!!It was so cool to watch them and have the temple as the background! It was perfect and So fun!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!*Also my job is going really good! I LOVE it! The people I work with are great! I am now done with training...scary but exciting! I got to meet the CEO of Zions last week, which was very cool, he is such a nice guy. I also found out that Zions has 11,000 employees, and that they have branches in most of the western states! Didn't know that. I've also learned that there is so much information that you need to know and learn to work at a bank. Ha I'm just really glad I don't start school again until August or else I would be very overwhelmed, but I am picking it up and have great coworkers to help me! So things are going really well for us...we are moving in a little over a month! Crazy how fast time flies.
5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! You two are such a cute couple!! I love the Manti temple, it's so pretty!
Hey girl I'm glad that work is going well. Being a teller is a little scary at first but once you get the codes and stuff down it's like the best job, well besides being a mommy! hint hint! So i think I'm going to be seeing you thursday! Were you wanting to chill this weekend? Let me know. Oh and I like that Pink patterned hoodie you had on in one of your photos in this post. Where did you get it :) Love ya.
Sorry I'm logged in my other account again.
C = Ciara in case you forgot :)
It was a blast! I love hanging out with you guys! Bocce ball is way fun! I wish I'd have played it!
seriously, you guys are ALWAYS doing something fun!! i bet you are loving it. that area looked so pretty, and how fun to have camping, a lake, and golfing all in one spot... sounds pretty perfect!!
Post a Comment