July 20, 2009

This week!

On Wednesday night we went and saw Harry Potter, which we thought was very good. Then Thursday night after work I went up to Kaysville for Jenn's baby shower. It was way fun! Funny thing is I went to Target last minute to get a gift...sad I waited so long....and lucky for me Kari was there too! Which is very crazy that we would be there at the same time and at the same one. We planned on meeting at the shower but instead we were able to shop together! The shower was very cute! They did such a good job and went all out. It was SO good to see Kari and Jenn-I love these girls! Kari is so talented and crafty, I love it! She made Jenn a nursing cover and a car seat cover!
On Saturday Alex went fishing with some of his family and I went to do a practice photo shoot with my sister inlaw and her friend Tonja. It was fun!
After we both got back, we got ready and decided it was time to start our car buying process. We went to a few local dealerships and test drove cars!! We have some others that we want to look at, but we still have time. We plan to buy one by September. For now we loved this car, its a Mazda 6 Sport...It has a Bose stereo system, black leather interior, heated seats, sun roof, and a hatch back trunk. Next time we want to look at some suv's. *If you know of any good cars please let me know and leave a comment!
After church on Sunday we changed our clothes, hopped on the bike and headed up to Timpooneke to have tin-foil dinners with the Davis'. Alex's parents had been camping there for the weekend and wanted us all to come up. It was such a pretty drive there and the weather was perfect. We loved having dinner outside and in the canyon.
The fire pit
He is So cute!!
My mother in law..love her!

It was such a great week! This coming weekend Alex and I are headed up to Logan! We are excited to go back and see our friends! Hope everyone has a good week!

4 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

I am so excited you two are coming up! I also loved seeing you at my shower. Thanks again!!!

Lindsay Thacker said...

I LOVE this pics of your two that cierra took! You are such a cute couple. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Hope all is doing well and I love your blog!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Hey cute girl! Found your blog off jenns and thought I'd say hi! You are so darling, it was so fun to meet you! Thanks again for coming to the shower!

emily gladfelder said...

i don't know if you already bought a new car yet but Rad and I just bought the 2010 mazda 3 and we love it. It has GREAT gas mileage, easy to drive and it has a little zip to it. They gave us a ton of free services when we bought it too. Maybe think about it :)