*I am Loving online classes! It's so nice, I love that I can do school whenever and my classes are a lot more interesting these days which makes it much easier!
*I got called to be the Enrichment Craft Leader and I am SO excited for it! I Love crafts and even better I get to do it with such cute girls in our ward!
*Alex was able to transfer to McKay Dee hospital in Ogden from the Provo hospital, as a Physical therapist aide!!! We are very excited about this because he is still working for IHC, it's across the street from Weber where he is going to school and is the same hospital I will be delivering our baby! It really is the perfect set up for us and we are so happy about it!
*Also Alex has been working and observing with the Weber State football team and trainers! The past couple of weeks he has helped set up for the games, and has been hanging out on the field with the other Athletic trainers and players. He has had a lot of fun and is looking forward to becoming a trainer. His classes are great, and his homework is usually to just come home and tape my ankles, which is really funny for me because I have no idea what it's supposed to feel like but fun to see what he is learning!
*We bought our first SUV Today!!! It's one we've been wanting for a long time and we just happened to get it at the perfect time. It is SO cute and is great for winter and more importantly a car seat! We are verryy excited and absolutely love it! It's a 2004 Endeavor XLS!
*Our 1 year Anniversary is next Saturday and we are off for a fun vacation! And can't wait!
*And most excitingly is that we got to see our baby for the first time last Tuesday!!! It was amazing! We were so surprised at how much the baby moves! The baby was kicking his/her feet so much, moving it's arms like crazy and twirling around. It was so great to see that our baby is healthy, right on schedule and has all 4 limbs! It was such a special experience! It really is so crazy how much we love our baby already...I can only imagine how great it will be once he/she is here! We find out what we're having on November 12th, I'll be 21 weeks by then....and we are anxiously waiting to see what it is so we can start buying lots of fun things!
*These were taken when I was 13 weeks, and 5 days along, I am now 15 weeks along!!!
Moving hands
Turning around
Just hanging out and kicking his/her feet

10 comments:
I am so excited!! My cousin's husband plays for Weber...Calvin Taylor...You should tell Alex to look out for him :)
Congratulations on all your great news! Your ultrasound pictures are SO cute :D!! Isn't it crazy to see how much they already look like a baby? I always think, how come they can't come out yet, they look done. lol. So excited to find out what it is!
Great profile pic! I can already tell it's a cutie! :) And I love your SUV!! So shiny :) Love you let's play!
Oh gosh again C = Ciara I should really check what account I'm signed into :)
So fun!
Oh I wish I was still working at McKay!!! Love the new car!
Love the new SUV, we have really liked ours. Baby picts are so exciting, and show me pictures of your house!
How exciting!!!! I cant wait to see your baby. It is so much fun you are going to be the best parents.
How much fun!!! I love the new SUV and you should really post pictures of your new townhome, I would love to see it... I bet it is so cute! Congrats on the new calling - you will do a fabulous job with it!! And how exciting to see your baby! I'm happy to hear that things are going so well for you two, especially with work and school for Alex. Good luck with everything!
Oh my gosh, congratulations on the baby! That is such exciting news!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment