It's our Anniversary on Sunday! I am so happy. So in love. And so very grateful. I feel so excited about our lives, with where we are going and where we are. I've never laughed so much and felt so right about things. It's the best feeling. I'm in love with my husband. He is so wonderful. Alex, thank you for all you do for me. I can't wait for our little vacation to spend time together celebrating. Happy 2 years to us!
d.jpg)
e-1.jpg)
c.jpg)
.jpg)
c.jpg)
c.jpg)
d.jpg)
c.jpg)
d.jpg)
d.jpg)
d.jpg)

a.jpg)
c.jpg)
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You two sure are a gorgeous couple!:)
Happy Anniversary! You two are a wonderful example of love to us all :) Sure do miss you guys!
I can't get over how gorgeous your wedding pictures are! It looked like the perfect day :) Congrats!
Happy Anniversary you two!!!!
Aaawww congrats you guys!! You two are too freakin cute to handle!!
Happy 2 years! You guys are perfect together and that makes it all so easy! Congrats!
Congrats today! I've loved having you as my sis-in-law! Hope you had a fun day/weekend! Love you tons! Glad we go to share the wedding with you guys!
Just stunning Danielle! I still remember how beautiful your reception was. I hope you guys had a great time on your little getaway. Those are always so fun! We missed you though Saturday night...went and saw a movie with the Millers and Adams. Missed you! We'll have to go again
Happy anniversary! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!
Happy 2 year anniversary!!! What an adorable post! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!... Hey I just looked at the other peoples comments and now it looks like I stole their word, "gorgeous", but I really thought of that all by myself :). It's just the best word to describe the two of you I guess :)!
Post a Comment