Alex turned 26 years old on December 29th! I was so excited and a little stressed for his birthday as I wanted it to be perfect. Alex really is such a hard worker and genuine guy that I can't help but want to give him the best birthdays! And I am not to fond of having low key birthdays...I think its the one time in the whole year that everyone celebrates you and so it should be so fun! So I like to go all out. I thought it would be fun to list out a few of my favorite things about my husband.
enjoys running every day
that he laughs at me
gets excited about a good cheesecake
likes to play basketball
gets excited about HD TV
that he has high goals and plans for our future
that he graduates in May with his masters
that he dances like a nerd with me :)
that we watch the same funny shows together
that he works hard at his clinical rotations for school
that he chose a career that he loves
that he makes me want to be a better person
that he is so much more then a best friend to me
that we talk for my full hour lunch break on the phone everyday
that he texts me sweet things
that he leaves me cute notes
that he is so humble and relaxed
that he is excited to have a baby and start our family
that he is up for anything and so adventurous
that warm weather makes him happy
that if he could he would wear shorts and flip flops everyday
that he is so organized and clean!
that he helps out with the dishes, laundry and anything else I need
that he is so excited about life and just generally thinks that life is good
that he is strong in the gospel
that he gets me
that he tells me that I am beautiful
that he goes all out for holidays (valentines, birthdays, Christmas)
that everyday before we leave each other and when we come home he kisses me
that he is loved and liked by so many people
that he loves USU basketball games
that he appreciates my cooking and baking
that he gets projects done fast
that he is close to his parents and family
he golfs, plays baseball, basketball and anything really with a ball
that he is a total man
that he is and will be the father of my children
that I never get enough of him
Alex I love you. Happy Late Birthday!
Sunday Dec. 26- His birthday celebration started out with a small party at his parents house with cake and ice cream.
Monday the 27th- The next day Alex went with his family to see a movie (I had to work). And later that night we got together with some of his old friends and their wives from high school.
Tuesday the 28th-Our good friends the Doyle's came down from Logan for dinner and games at our place.
Wednesday the 29th- his actual birthday we went to dinner and opened gifts! For part of his present, we purchased a TV for our upstairs, he was pretty excited. I also drove to Cheesecake factory and got him his own special slice.
For New Years: We spent the whole night with our good friends the Barlows and the Reids! It was so much fun! We went to a cute restaurant in Ogden called Bistro, then went and bought lots of treats...danced our hearts out to the Micahel Jackson wii game, played games and just had a good time.
haha these pictures really just tell it all, we had a good time with our sparkling cyder!
And finally a few things we're looking forward to for 2011:
It's going to be a great year!

2 comments:
What a cute post! You are such a cute wife! Looks like you made Alex's birthday a special one :). Love the list of things you're looking forward to this year.
New Years Eve was so fun! You forgot to mention the best part...having to ring in the new year to the ghetto fabulous Mariah Carey song! So funny!
Post a Comment